The Sandbox Inn is located in a quiet beach-side residential neighborhood within easy walking distance of
• Blackbeards - Indisputeably one of the best places to eat on the Island - full bar, burgers to steak to Mexican to seafood
• Beach Access “Neptune Circle” - half a block from the house - public parking, chair and umbrella rentals
• La Dulce Roma - espresso and gelato
• Shopping - Two big T-shirt/souvenir shops plus "One Particular Harbor" - a new shop featuring really nice gifts and clothing
• The Big Donkey - Mexican
• Paulino's - Italian
• Island Grill - friendly, local cuisine
• Wanna Wanna beach-front Palapa Bar & Grill - Try the fried shrimp basket and catch the Bongodogs here live all summer long. I love this place!
• Stripes Convenience Store
• Island Cinema
The red star marks the spot.
Click on the map to see a larger version of this image.
description • photo gallery • rates/availability • payment gateway • sandcastle lesson packages • policies • history • neighborhood • critter sitting • links • blog • south padre island • sandy feet • testimonials • house concerts • sandbox inn home